ValleySeek is committed to protecting your privacy. That is because we base our business on the trust you place in us. This policy describes our practices regarding personal and account information collected through our Web site. In this policy, 'personal and account information' means your name, company name, account number, address, telephone number, and e-mail address plus other information that personally identifies you, including your industry, the number of employees at your company, and purchase history, and 'we' and 'us' means ValleySeek as well as its affiliated companies.
The amount and type of information we collect from you depends on your activities and use of our Web site. Below, we explain what information we collect.
When you browse our Web site
- a) IP address - We collect your IP address to measure our Web site traffic and to help provide a relevant shopping experience.
- b) Referral Web site. If you come to our Web site via a link, we collect the location of the link that referred you.
- c) Browser type. We collect information about the browser you are using to help optimize our Web site for visitors.
- d) Movements through our Web site. We keep track of pages you visit to help provide you with a more personalized shopping experience.
As part of the Google Trusted Stores program
- a) We collect your name, address and payment information to process your order. However, you may provide credit card and purchase order numbers by telephone.
- b) We collect information contained in cookies, such as your purchases and log in data, to personalize your shopping experience. Your browser must be set to accept cookies if you wish to add items to a shopping cart.
- a) We may use your personal and account information to provide products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this policy.
- b) We may occasionally send you promotional or product information. If you do not wish to receive promotional or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the e-mail communication or contacting your account manager.
- c) We may also analyze and act upon your personal and account information as part of our standard business practices. We occasionally purchase from third parties commercial information such as company size, number of employees and annual sales of other companies. We may use this commercial information along with your personal and account information to customize our offerings to you, as well as for our internal use.
- d) If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company and services.
- a) Your personal and account information WILL NOT be disclosed to third parties. However, we may disclose your personal and account information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
When you make purchases through our Web site
Is my personal or account information used for any other purpose?
Will my personal and account information be provided to any other party?