You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of the shipping date. All products sold by ValleySeek are covered under the manufacturer warranty unless otherwise stated. Please contact the warranty service provider listed in your product documentation for defective products and missing parts. If, after contacting the manufacturer, it is determined that the product is defective, the manufacturer will either offer to repair or replace the item direct from the factory or may refer you back to ValleySeek. If they refer you back to ValleySeek, please email us at email@example.com for an RMA to return the product. NO RETURNS of any type will be accepted without an RMA number
- Most shipments from ValleySeek require a signature at delivery. Returns due to the carriers inability to obtain a valid signature are subject to a return processing fee and no credit of freight charges.
- Products being returned must contain all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards and all other accessories and documentation provided by the manufacturer. Any return that is not 100 percent complete will be returned back to the customer and no credit will be issued.
- Original freight charges are non-refundable. If the order shipped with free shipping, $10 will be withheld from the refund
- Most defective products (except computers, printers and software) may be returned for repair or replacement only, at ValleySeek's discretion, within 30 days of the order date. ValleySeek will not charge a return-processing fee of any kind when a defective item is repaired or replaced with the identical item.
- All returns, must be made within 30 days of the shipping date. After 30 days, the manufacturer's warranty applies.
- All items being returned for a refund or exchanged for a non-identical item are subject to a 15% return processing fee.
- Non-defective software or video games may not be returned under any circumstances.
- All refurbished products are marked as such and come with a manufacturer's warranty. Refurbished products cannot be returned to ValleySeek under any circumstance.
- Please keep in mind that ValleySeek is not able to guarantee that any particular item will be compatible with other products not purchased from ValleySeek. If you have questions or concerns regarding compatibility issues, please contact us prior to purchase. Non-compatibility does not qualify a product as being defective.
- Discontinued or end of life products can only be returned for repair. No refunds or exchanges can be made.
- For all returns, the customer prepays shipping. ValleySeek does not offer reimbursement.
- If a package is returned to ValleySeek and the condition of the box or the actual merchandise does not match the claim, no credit will be issued and the item will be returned to the customer.
- Unfortunately ValleySeek is not able to offer price protection on products that have already shipped. Any return of a product that has dropped in price will be processed at the then current price.
- If the merchandise appears to be damaged in shipping, it is best to refuse the package and request the carrier return it to the shipper. After refusing a damaged product, please notify ValleySeek at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you knowingly accept a damaged package, please make sure the delivery driver notes the damage in their scanner or on the manifest and notify ValleySeek at email@example.com. If you accept a package and later discover damage, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. ValleySeek must be notified of all claims related to shipping damage at email@example.com within 3 days of the delivery date. When we are notified of shipping damage within 3 days of the delivery date, ValleySeek will arrange for inspection and, if necessary, pick up of the damaged item. To help expedite a claim related to shipping damage, please provide ValleySeek with pictures of the damage. Due to shipping company restrictions, if ValleySeek is notified of shipping damage more than 3 days from when the order is delivered, we may not be able to offer an exchange or credit for the damaged item.
- All delivery refusals must be reported to ValleySeek. Unauthorized delivery are subject to a 15% return processing fee and no credit for the freight charges.